1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Drumoig Golf Hotel
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Established in 1996, Drumoig Golf Club has been designed to championship standards by Dave Thomas. It is set within 250 acres of rolling Fife countryside and weaves through a haven for local wildlife.
Golfers can see this course as a ‘golfing adventure’, with a number of natural features. These include the old whinstone quarries which surround the 5th and 13th greens. There are also specially created lochs that form the boundaries for the 9th and 10th fairways. Hole-9 is tricky, with a shot over water to the green.
With a total par 72 for the full 6,835 -yards, players can expect to play a variety of pars, with each offering unique and challenging features.
The clubhouse has a warm, welcome feel where players can relax after an exhilarating round. Over a well deserved beer, golfers can sit back and marvel at the stunning views over St Andrews Bay and over to River Tay and Carnoustie.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis