1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Craigielaw Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Craigielaw Golf Club opened in 2001, it is East Lothian’s newest addition situated in-between Gosford House and Kilspindie Links. It’s location allows for breathtaking views over Aberlady Bay and the Firth of Forth.
Donald Steel designed this course; it shows similarities to other fantastic links courses that neighbor it. It is made up of tight fairways with hard fast greens where players can expect to play a range of pars, with a total par-71 for the full 6,601-yard course.
The clubhouse is a converted farm building and boasts stunning views over Aberlady Bay, it’s the perfect place to relax after a round. There is also the Court Yard restaurant, which offers delicious meals and the lounge, which offers snacks throughout the day.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis