1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Cawder Golf Club (Keir)
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
The Keir Course (sister to the Cawder Course) was designed by famous golf course architect, James Braid, it measures 5,871 yards and has a par of 68. Located just 15 minutes from Glasgow city centre, it nestles in a beautiful piece of countryside where golfers can enjoy relaxed surroundings with stunning views over the Campsie Hills.
The Keir Course runs over rolling countryside in a wonderful setting close by the River Kelvin. Although it is less physically demanding than it’s sister course, it is still a very good test of golf with small, well bunkered greens that present a different but complimentary challenge to the Cawder. The Keir finishes close to the Clubhouse, where the 18th features the ‘Keir Version’ of the Swilcan Burn, complete with its very own humpback bridge!
The clubhouse is a category ‘A’ listed building and it boasts many original features with spectacular ceilings and fireplaces. The dinning room, with adjacent lounge, overlooks the 18th green or for smaller, more intimate after golf experience, Cawder Golf Club offers the Oak Bar.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers