1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Callander Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Callander Golf Course is one of the most scenic golf courses in Scotland. Lying at the entrance to the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, the course consists of stylish wooded parkland with panoramic views to Ben Ledi and Trossachs ranges.
The course moved to its current site in 1892 and the 9 holes were constructed under the supervision of Old Tom Morris. By 1914 the course had been extended to the 18 hole course it is today. Set amongst the stunning scenery are some truly memorable holes!
Beginning at ‘Quarry’, this first hole is a par 4 with fairway bunkers right and left. Straight away you are challenged with a choice of playing it short, through or over the bunkers. The signature hole is the 15th,’Avenue’, which is one of the most famous and challenging par 3s in Scotland. The shot is made through an avenue of tress with Ben Ledi standing tall behind.
This is a challenging and fun course for every golfer and with amazing scenery all around you, it will be hard to keep focussed on your game!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional