1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Buchanan Castle Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Buchanan Castle Golf Course is truly a top class Scottish course. Designed by James Braid in 1936, it offers players of all levels an intriguing, but fair, golf challenge. The course lies on the plain of the River Endrick with magnificent scenic backdrops, including Ben Lomond, the Highlands and Luss Hills.
The course has a par of 70 and an overall length of 6,131 yards and sits alongside the River Endrick. Holes 6,7,9 and 16 run along by the river, whilst never in play, it is always there, just over your shoulder! Buchanan Castle offers golfers a fair but testing round of golf in a unique setting, with mountains, river and forest scenery all near the shores of Loch Lomond. It really is a stunningly beautiful parkland course.
The clubhouse was built on the site of the ancient Buchanan House – today it offers a range of delicious light bites and meals, the perfect place to relax and rewind after a great round of golf!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional