1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Beith Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
1986 witnessed the opening of Beith Golf Club as a 9-hole course, during its 100th anniversary it was upgraded to an 18-hole course.
Situated in the rolling hills above Beith in Ayshire, the course is hilly parkland, with stunning views over to Ailsa Craig, Arran and Ben Lomond in the distance. Nature is a key player in the beauty of this course, with deer and buzzards making a regular appearance on the fairways.
Beith Club players are up against rolling fairways and strong crosswinds making it a tough yet fair course to play. There is a range of bunkers and mature trees to contend with, a rewarding round for any golfer, with a range of pars.
Recharge yourself at the end of your round in the clubhouse, where you’ll find a well stocked bar, the ‘Golfers Grill’ and friendly staff.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis