1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Ballater Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
- New courses becoming available on a regular basis
Ballater Golf Club was founded in 1892 as a 9-hole course, later being extended to an 18-hole, when land became available in 1905. To celebrate this upgrade, famous golfers James Braid and Harry Vardon played a match in August 1906.
Its location on the edge of Ballater is arguably the most stunning in Upper Deeside, with its scenery dominated by Lochnagar offering a truly enchanting golfing experience.
The course is mainly heathland with parkland characteristics with the River Dee dominating some of the holes, with some balls guaranteed to end up in a watery grave.
Players can expect to play a variety of pars, with a total par 70 for the full 6,059-yard course, a true test for even people with the highest skill set. The toughest set to par on this course is the first 6 holes, including two difficult par 3’s; players can keep their cool whilst navigating these with the fresh highland breeze.
After a taxing round on the course players can unwind and recharge in the clubhouse where you’ll be welcomed by the cheerful staff.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Play with the Pro at 'The Home of Golf'
A unique opportunity to play at St Andrews with a PGA Golf Professional
Golf Lesson with Trackman, The Carrick, Loch Lomond
Perfect your golfing technique with this golf lesson using Trackman video analysis
Half Day Learn to Play Golf with a PGA Pro, Dalmahoy
Golfing experiences at Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh