1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Largs Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
Largs Golf Club first opened its doors in 1891 as a 9-hole course; later in 1953 it was extended to an 18-hole course. Originally designed by Willie Campbell who was regarded as one of the finest players of his time.
This 18-hole parkland course lies south of Largs, North Ayrshire and boasts stunning views over the Clyde estuary and the distant islands of Cumbrae, Bute and Arran.
The course is made up of lush fairways, meandering burns, bunkers and hosts a cunning little ditch to test the nerves of players, allowing you a fair yet rewarding challenge.
This course invites you to play a variety of pars, arguably the most difficult is hole 11, a par 4. For this one you need to navigate the forests where a marker is partly visible, to show you the way!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Refresh your Golf for two people at 'The Home of Golf'
Revive your golf skills with a session covering all aspects of the game including shot selection. Available for two people
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses Across Scotland, for four people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for a group of four
Round of Golf for two, East Course at Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club
Challenge a friend to a round of golf on the East Course at Dalmahoy, nicknamed 'The Beast'