1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Kilsyth Lennox Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
The club first opened its doors in 1899, since then there have been many changes to the course making what it is today. The most recent redesign was by Rocky Roquemore, a world renowned American Golf Course Architect. It’s an inland course with 18-holes and a par 70, providing a fantastic test for all standards of golfers. This course invites you to play a variety of pars and the 18th hole has a small bridge you need to manoeuvre to test your skills.
Lying in the foothills of the Kilsyth Hills it offers a memorable experience and stunning views, on a clear day you’ll see across to Glasgow and Isle of Arran.
Once you have completed the 18-holes, the staff will warmly welcome you into the clubhouse where you can relax and enjoy the pretty surroundings.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
Round of Golf for two, East Course at Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club
Challenge a friend to a round of golf on the East Course at Dalmahoy, nicknamed 'The Beast'
Refresh your Golf for two people at 'The Home of Golf'
Revive your golf skills with a session covering all aspects of the game including shot selection. Available for two people