1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Abernethy Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
Established in 1893, Abernethy is a traditional Highland golf course, set within the Cairngorm National Park. It has been created from natural moorland and surrounded by majestic pine trees. There is an abundance of wildlife including red squirrels and curlews who nest in between the 7th and 8th holes.
The course is 9-holes, two rounds equal a par-66 and stretches 5,052 yards. It’s a perfect course for both accomplished players and casual golfers. The course is made up of natural undulating greens, with heather patches and specially positioned bunkers to make play all the trickier. Big hitters must aim well to find the short grass on a number of holes.
After an enjoyable round, golfers are invited to relax in the Clubhouse for a drink and snack.
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses across Scotland, for two people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for two golfers
A Round of Golf at Golf Courses Across Scotland, for four people, Multi-location
Play a round of golf at one of Scotland's unique golf courses. A great experience for a group of four
Round of Golf for two, East Course at Dalmahoy Hotel and Country Club
Challenge a friend to a round of golf on the East Course at Dalmahoy, nicknamed 'The Beast'