1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
Largs Golf Club
- Play a full round at a range of golf courses
- Choose your course style from Parkland to Links
- A great experience for any level of golfer
Largs Golf Club first opened its doors in 1891 as a 9-hole course; later in 1953 it was extended to an 18-hole course. Originally designed by Willie Campbell who was regarded as one of the finest players of his time.
This 18-hole parkland course lies south of Largs, North Ayrshire and boasts stunning views over the Clyde estuary and the distant islands of Cumbrae, Bute and Arran.
The course is made up of lush fairways, meandering burns, bunkers and hosts a cunning little ditch to test the nerves of players, allowing you a fair yet rewarding challenge.
This course invites you to play a variety of pars, arguably the most difficult is hole 11, a par 4. For this one you need to navigate the forests where a marker is partly visible, to show you the way!
Largs Golf Club, Irvine Road, Ayrshire, KA30 8EU
This voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
Pendant Making Workshop, for two
Wrap your very own cabochon and create a beautiful pendant, for two
Overnight Indulgent Spa Break for two, Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf
An escape for two people with dinner, three treatments and and overnight stay
Private 30 Minute Speed Boat Tour, Loch Lomond
Experience the thrill of zipping along Loch Lomond waters in a private speed boat!