1 Year validity
Changed your mind?
30 Minute Microlight Taster Flight, Balado
- Take the controls and experience the feeling of piloting a fixed wing microlight on this 30 minute flight
- Receive tuition from a CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) instructor
- Friends and family are welcome to watch you take off from the viewing platform in the old control tower
- This flight counts towards your pilots licence
Take to the sky with this Microlight flight, departing from an airfield steeped in world war two history. Experience the fantastic feeling of flying in one of these small and robust aircrafts.
The fixed wing microlight is a fully enclosed aircraft which looks and flies more like a conventional light aircraft with a closed cockpit and is controlled using mounted joystick and pedals.
Upon arrival you’ll be met by your CAA ( Civil Aviation Authority) approved flying instructor and have a full safety briefing. You will also carry out full pre-flight safety checks before taxi-ing out for take off. During your flight you will be able to hear your pilot talking to Air Traffic Control and other aircraft in the area. On this 40 minute flight you’ll travel east, giving stunning views of Loch Leven and the Lomond Hills, before descending to get a view of Falkland Palace on the way back to the airfield. Experience time at the controls and learn how to navigate while admiring the scenic views below you.
During your flight you’ll have the opportunity to fly past the famous landmarks in the area. Your itinerary is agreed before your flight and you can even request a fly past of your home!
An unforgettable experience with stunning panoramic views!
Latest Customer feedback
- Dispatched same-day when ordered before 4pm
- Contains full experience information
- Booking instructions inside
- Your own personalised message printed on the voucher
- The best way to gift the experience of a lifetime!
You might also like...
City Of Perth Helicopter Scenic Tour, Scone
Take a tour of 'the fair city' and Perthshire with this fantastic scenic helicopter tour
Extended Introduction to Light Aircraft Flying and Simulator Experience from Glasgow International Airport
Enjoy the thrill of flying a light aircraft and practising the basic controls on a state of the art simulator
40 Minute Gyrocopter Experience Flight for one, Perthshire
Experience the unforgettable thrill of flying a Gyrocopter over spectacular Scottish scenery - anextended 40 minute flight
Can't find a gift you like?
Give them a choice with a value voucher. With the same great validity as an experience voucher, they choose what they want to do from our catalogue of 783 experiences!
You can also earn Gift Rewards on this purchase